Corridor Rugged Twill Trousers in Olive
The Rugged Twill Chinos feature a heavy duty (11.5oz) 100% Japanese cotton twill that interlaces a typical diagonal twill with a fine vertical stripe. The pants are a hybrid of a military trouser, office chino and fall corduroy pant.
- Military - the weight and dryness of the cotton
- Office - Slim leg, welted rear pockets and 5 pocket design
- Corduroy - duarability and striping
- 100% Japanese Cotton milled in Osaka
- Functional waist cinches
- Zip fly
- Made in NYC on West 35th St
- Preshrunk by Seasons Wash House in NY
- We wanted to make versatile and durable fall trousers. The striping mixed with the twill offers subtle visual interest, but is muted enough to be worn as a neutral (good for both plaids and striped shirting). Our Japanese mill dyed the piece goods the perfect fall colors for easy everyday wear. These should be worn, destroyed, repaired and loved for many years.
- You'll be able to easily place your hands into our pockets, which isn't something to be taken for granted on cooler days. Your hand's entrance and exit is meant to be natural and comfortable, without the squeeze of a bottom too tightly sewn.